If you provide different kinds of accommodation or if you provide accommodation in different locations, it can make sense to sort your room types into categories.
Follow these steps to create new categories:
- Go to Settings -> Accommodation -> Manage categories.
- Enter the label to be displayed when guests book, for example “Choose Location”.
- Click “Add new Category”.
- Give the new category a name, for example “The Annex” or “The Campsite”.
- Repeat the previous step for each category you want to create.
- Edit each room type found in Settings -> Accommodation and indicate which category it belongs to.