Sirvoy can automatically keep your availability updated and retrieve your bookings from the Expedia network.
If you have already existing, future bookings on Expedia, they will not be automatically retrieved and registered in Sirvoy. See point 6 below.
Follow these instructions to activate the connection:
- Login to the Expedia Partner Central and follow the instructions in this Support Article to request a connection. Make sure that your pricing model is set as OBP (Occupancy based pricing) and LAR (Lowest Available Rate). Contact your account manager if you are not sure about these settings.
- Usually within 24 hours, we will send you an email asking you to map (or match) your room types. Go to Settings -> Channels -> Expedia. You will be asked to map the room types available in Expedia to your corresponding room types in Sirvoy. Once the mapping is completed, the connection will be activated, and availability and prices will be sent automatically.
- Make sure to verify that all room types have the correct restrictions set as expected, since the rooms will become bookable immediately after the connection is activated.
- If you are currently receiving credit card details through Expedia, once the connection is active the card details will be sent through the connection instead of being visible in your extranet. To be able to access the credit card information, you will need to use the “Sirvoy Vault” feature. If you are using Sirvoy’s Stripe integration, details will be automatically stored there too. Please see our article on receiving credit card details from channel bookings using Stripe for more information.
- Any bookings received through Expedia prior to the connection, will not be automatically retrieved and registered in Sirvoy. They have to be manually imported into Sirvoy, preferably prior to the connection. If you have a large amount of such bookings, we will happily assist you with the import. Please see this article for instructions.