Important System Update That Will Affect Your Sirvoy Account
We’re busy making Sirvoy better and we want to inform you about some upcoming changes that are going to improve system performance. These changes will also help you to protect your guests’ personal data and comply with data protection laws (such as the European GDPR regulation).
The following changes will take effect from 2019-02-15:
- Outdated browser versions, including Internet Explorer 11, will no longer be supported. You will not be able to login to your Sirvoy account using such browsers.
- Contents of text messages (SMS) sent from bookings will be removed 12 months after the check-out date. However, the booking history log will still show the recipient’s phone number and when the text message was sent.
- Contents of emails sent from bookings will be removed 12 months after the check-out date. However, the booking history log will still show the email address and when the email was sent.
- File uploads on bookings will be removed 12 months after check-out date. The booking history log will show the file name of any automatically deleted uploads.
- Booking alerts will be removed 3 months after their expiry date.
- Any settings which have expired and are no longer valid, will be removed 18 months after the end date (unless modified with a new end date). This includes settings such as: restrictions for check-in, check-out and/or stays; bookable days restrictions; seasonal prices; temporary price changes; discounts for longer stays; and promotion & discount codes.
- The history that can be reviewed under the “Rates” tab will be limited to 18 months.
What do you need to do?
No action is required on your part, unless you wish to save any of these outdated settings or data that is due to be removed.
We hope that you will benefit from these changes and invite you to contact us at email@example.com should you have any additional queries regarding the above.